What is a cookie? – a cookie consists of information which is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. This information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Cookies allow the Company to analyse the popularity of the Site and to better manage and improve the service the Company provides to you.
The Company uses performance cookies, allowing the Company to recognise and count the number of visitors to the Site and to see how users navigate the Site. The information collected does not allow the Company to identify you from it.
Use Of The Information Collected About You?
The Company may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- about your computer and about your visits to the Website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version,
- operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- relating to any transactions carried out between you and the Company on or in relation to this Site;
- that you provide to the Company for the purpose of registering with us;
- that you provide to the Company for the purpose of subscribing to the Site, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to the Company.
The Company will use the information it collected to:
- log users’ interest in the Site;
- administer the Site;improve your’ browsing experience;
- improve your’ browsing experience;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by in relation to the Site;
- keep you informed of special offers or promotions from the Company that may be of interest to you. You may if you would prefer not to receive such mailings email the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.